Even though my feet support me all day, sometimes we neglect them. Your feet deserve a break! Here are Seven Steps For Pedicure Tips to give your feet.
Time For Take Care Your Pedicure
Summer is also the time when women can confidently show off their short skirts. Slender sandals showing off their legs. But not everyone has such beautiful legs. There are many women who only focus on:
- Skin care,
- Hand skin,
- Body skin
- But forget an important weapon to create the charm. Sexy when wearing short skirts. That is beautiful feet.
Pedicure services in poway
1. Relax your feet
Every day the feet have to move, move a lot, so take 15-20 minutes a day to soak your feet so that the body has a chance to relax and relax. You can simply use warm water or dissolve 2 tablespoons of sea salt in warm water to soak. Then use big, smooth pebbles to massage along the soles and soles of the feet or rub your feet and toes together to exfoliate and purify toxins. Salt water helps soften foot calluses and antiseptic if the heel has cracks and removes toxins in the body. Having effective relaxation, while helping to see beautiful feet, why don’t we try?
Relax your feet
2. Do the color evenly by Pedicure
Most of our skin has uneven skin patches. Because there are parts of skin exposed to the sun. And there are parts of skin that do not. You don’t need to spend money on expensive whitening treatments or creams. When you can take care of your skin at home to make your feet more beautiful. Follow these 4 steps:
- 1. Heat the milk, add some salt and a little lemon juice.
- 2. Mix all 3 ingredients together and apply on your feet.
- 3. Gently massage to blend into the skin.
- 4. Let stand for 15 to 20 minutes and rinse with warm water.
This method needs to be done regularly to promote the effect of even skin tone.
Take care your feet to get beautiful feet
3. Cracking Feet
The phenomenon of dry and chapped skin in the cold season is very common with many people. In order to improve this situation, you can apply the following 2 tips for small foot care:
- Method 1: Apply a little Vaseline to the dry or cracked leg and leave it overnight. Then rinse with clean water the next morning. You only need 1 to 2 days to realize the difference on your feet.
- Method 2: Crush a banana and rub it on the dry and chapped skin of your feet. Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes and rinse with warm water.
4. Moisturize your feet
Like other skin areas on the body. The legs also need to be moisturized. Keeping it smooth and soft. There are 2 basic ways you can apply:
- Method 1: Mix 1 tablespoon of honey with warm water and rub the mixture evenly on your feet. Gently massage for 20 to 30 minutes. Then rinse with warm water.
- Method 2: Dip a cotton ball in olive oil. Rub on your feet and massage in circular movements for 20 to 25 minutes. Store olive oil on your feet for about 1 hour and rinse with warm water.
Keep your feet warm
5. Exfoliating feet
Because the skin of the feet is a place that is exposed to a lot of dirt, as well as being active for a long day, regular exfoliation is a way to help your feet look good every day. How to remove dead cells for legs is as follows:
- Pour warm water into the water that has mixed with some lemon juice.
- Gently soak your feet in this water for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Use a foot scrub to remove dead skin cells from the legs.
6. Apply mask to foot
Spend some time in the evening to take care of your feet with a kind of vitamin nourishing foot mask such as honey, fresh milk, bananas, cucumbers …
Honey has the perfect moisturizing effect for foot skin. Honey mask also helps to exfoliate, clean and brighten skin.
Do this by applying a layer of honey to your skin, leave it for about 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Regular maintenance once a week will give you a soft, pinky skin.
7. Protect your feet
Our feet are a part that must always be in direct contact with UV rays and easily exposed to sunlight, especially in the summer. Every time you apply sunscreen, remember to apply more cream to your feet and even the interstitial area to prevent the harmful effects of sunlight as well as bring softness and strength to your feet.
Contact La Belle Nail Boutique to book appointment.
Address: 11385 Poway Road Unit 107, San Diego, CA 92128